Ender 3 - Fresh Air System
I got big heat problems with my "Melzi-Board" inside my "Ikea Lack" enclosure for the Ender 3.
It can reach up to 40-50°C inside the enclosure, especially @printing with ABS!!
And this is my solution for this problem!
- The grommet lengh fits for a "Ikea Lack" table.
- The grommets outer diameter is Ø32mm
- Tube holder is optional (i got a problem with the electric cable pipe cause its very
inflexible and often crashed into the heatbed), this one keeps the pipe in place.
- Washer is optional (if you make by mistake the hole bigger than expected through the
lack table, like i did)
Things you need:
- electric cable pipe or any other tube with an outer Diameter of Ø25mm
- a "Can Drill" with Ø32mm
Have fun Printing!
Works fine with PLA, but i would prefer PETG/ABS inside an enclosure!
For non calibrated printers a support for the "Board Fan Guard" is highly recommend!