This is my hard case for the FrSky RX6R. It replaces the flimsy card wrapper, offering much better protection. There is a hole for the bind button (note that there is no access to the S.Bus and SPort connector). The signal pin of CH1 is marked by a dot.
- Print the top and bottom parts
- Remove the card wrapper from the receiver. Dont throw it away...
- Cut a piece from the wrapper 21 x 18 mm - this forms the bed for the receiver board.
- Lay the bed in the base.
- Place the receiver board over the bed.
- Secure the top half with adhesive tape.
The antennae may be supported at the exit holes using silicone rubber or hot glue.
See screenshot for Cura slicer settings.
If you make it and like it please leave a comment :)
22/12/18 parts re-oriented to lie on X-Y plane, and combined into one STL file.
24/12/18 improved fit, channel numbers replaced with single dot near CH1 signal pin.
Use default (not critical)