Christmas is coming.
You need christmas tree decoration - You were always missing random reindeers!
You can generate 25 reindeers to print in a go, and they will all be unique! The antlers are
Features you control are:
- type of render (configred / random)
- number of reindeers
- polygon count (go to 5 or 4 for a freaky look)
- You can add a hole and use the reindeers as Christmas decoration on your tree.
- body size, head size, head angle, neck length
- nose size
- leg size, length, angle, hoof size
- tail size, radius
- eye radius, size, position
- recursively generated antler position, size, seed
So you can have little give-aways / presents for christmas time, as they print quite fast, even in big amounts.
All print without supports.
Unfortunately the Thingiverse Customizer has an issue with the recursively generated antlers. If you want full reindeers, please use OpenSCAD on your computer.
Have also a look at my random santas, random dogs and random rabbits.
Or visit my fully configurable text creations like sweeping name plate, name plate, text box III, text box II or my eye finger toy, etc.
This uses code from the Customizable Fractal Tree by steveweber314 for the recursively generated antlers. Thanks go out to steveweber314!
Please post your makes as "i made one"! I am curious what my customizable designs are used for and wether printing works out well. If you have ideas or wishes, let me know.
Have fun and merry Christmas!
To get your random reindeer, please use OpenSCAD. Don't use the App.