iphone5 Dock, screw down & headphone compatible
by studio-napkin, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is inspired by thing:32633, I liked the look but wanted a couple more features. It can be screwed down to a table or heavy block of wood. Also the phone can go in with headphones attached. I mirrored this dent to the right side to allow some sound to escape the external speaker.
- It was modeled in ProE-4 and printed on an UP! printer
- Print at highest quality
- Assemble with lightening cable - If the lightening end is a tight fit your good. But if its a bit loose and pulls up when you remove the phone, try a little hot glue on the back.
- Screw to heavy object
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
iphone5 Dock, screw down & headphone compatible by studio-napkin is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving studio-napkin a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure studio-napkin would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).