This is a universal base for night lights with a rechargable battery and a microUSB connector.
Just connect this base to your phone charger, then disconnect it and use it wherever you want with your preferred lamp shade.
4 10x1 mm magnets
1 330 Ohm resistor
1 TP4056 charger PCB
1 20mm coin cell holder
1 LIR2032 rechargable battery
- Glue the magnets to the base and to the lid.
- Solder the wires to the switch.
- Push the switch into its place from the outside.
- Push the LED pins from the top.
- Solder the wires and the resistor to the charger PCB board, to the battery holder and to the LED pins (check the polarity).
- Push the battery holder and the charger PCB into their place from top. No glue needed, they are designed to be snap-fit.