by juniortan, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Yet another overwhelming silly weapon-wannabe. These banana nunchucks let you bring your favorite carb/proteins to the gym while flexing biceps at your fellow Kickboxercisers.
Please note that these Banana Nunchucks work better with straighter* bananas.
- Print parts, link the tops and bottoms with thin bungee cords.
- Connect both bananas with the meanest looking chain you can find at the local sundry.
The user assumes all responsibility if he/she decides to engage in any life threatening activities while using the Banana Nunchucks.
- Do not carry these openly into a bank, fast food joint or federal building. You should not carry them concealed either, unless you have a valid Concealed Banana Nunchuck Carrying license (Form 1206).
- Do not go thru any airport, or board a plane with them (You can, however, hand carry just the bananas*)
- Do not walk into a cage full of hungry gorillas wielding these nunchucks**.
- Fruit consumption and usage of banana skins for fun/profit post-Banana-Nunchuck-wielding is beyond the scope of this object; please check with respective grocery for relevant terms, conditions and disclaimers.
*The TSA website may or may not have current information on non-metal-chain-connected-bananas.
**especially if the gorillas are the ones wielding the nunchucks.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Banana Nunchucks by juniortan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving juniortan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure juniortan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).