My story is like others posting poopy bag holders. The store brand was simply complete "poop" and I decided to make one that holds the store-bought green/blue bags that are on a little spool.
- Minimal material but strong - Body uses about 3.4m and Cap uses 2m
- Smooth edges so bags do not rip
- Strong bag holder arm/hook (strength tested and iteratively designed in Inventor)
- Cap stays on - redesigned in version 10
- Bags need to come out and go back in easily
- Doesn't take half a day to print (3 hours on normal is pretty good)
I printed it upside down without supports.
(bug fixed in main version 12 so handle touches print bed. Thanks ADKGuy!)
Enjoy and please give me a like, a comment, or a picture of your make!
Tell me anything I should improve.
(bug fixed in main version 13 where a wall near the bag opening was sticking into the center of the bag holder too far)
50%; use gyroid if you have it
You may need to twist or push the cap on pretty hard initially. Having it this tight makes sure the cap does not fall off.
I used Inventor and some YouTube videos for certain things I didn't know how to do. You can download the 3d design file and take a look at the specifics.