This is a mount for a TEVO Titan extruder. Main goal was to use the stock parts without loosing any print space (X-Y).
I used a V6 heatsink and heatbreak with the stock heatblock and a V6 nozzle.
Parts can be printed with a layerheight of 0,2-0,25mm.
The parts on the pics were printed in PLA, but PETG is suggested for better heat resistance.
A few screws are needed.
- 2× M3×16mm to fix the main body on the front side
- 2× M3×8mm to fix the main body on the backside
- 4× M3 nut to fix the main body
- 2-4× M3×22-24mm screw to fix the 40mm fan
- 1× M3×8-10mm to fix the 40mm fan adapter
- 2× M3×8mm countersunk to fix the layerfan shroud
- 2× M3×18mm to fix the layerfan
- 2× M3 nut to fix the layerfan
The legs of the X endstop need a little bending for a proper fit.