Needed to mount my TBS Crossfire Antenna to my new Diatone 2019 R349, so I came up with this design. It should work on the R249 and possibly the R239. I printed everything in TPU. I also used the default FLEX setting on my Prusa MK3, but i turned on smart cooling since the tiny parts would turn to ooze near the end of the print (Still a noob at TPU).
So I designed this mount not to use supports as best I could, since TPU supports are a pain to remove. So for the mount there is two pieces that you will have to join together. I just used a hot soldering iron on all the seems, which worked really good.
I also made some arm mounts that work ok, but honestly a zip ties works pretty good with less weight, however these arm mounts do keep the antenna straighter.
Note: There are two different versions of the upper mount, one with support and the other without, unfortunately the supports I created helped but not that much.
Link to the VTX Antenna Mount that I also created: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3317546
Link to a leveling stand to calibrate your Accelerometer if you need it: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3319293