40 mm Fan Mount for Sanguinololu
by KingHelps, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Here's a mount for a 40 mm fan which can be used to cool the motor drivers on the Sanguinololu. It fits onto the normal Sanguinololu mounting clips, although you might need a slightly longer bolt.
1) Print out, clip together, mount onto the normal Sanguinololu mounting clips!
2) Buy a cheap 40mm 12V fan (ebay, etc) and attach. Wire up to the 12V terminal of your Sanguinololu (there are 3 between the 4 motor terminals).
3) Easy peasy, livin' breezy.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
40 mm Fan Mount for Sanguinololu by KingHelps is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving KingHelps a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure KingHelps would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).