Edit: Updated parts 4, 5, 8, 9, 16, 17, 20 and 21 for orientation issues and added versions with supports to prevent tipping. Make sure you use 15-25 mm brim and supports for these files where necessary.
This is a doll I printed for my sister. It is derived from 7Fish‘s “Little Ball jointed Girl” (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2529936) and TVVGGE‘s “Wings” (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2971788) to look like an angel. This was meant to be opposite to another doll I printed for her, the original “Little Ball jointed Girl”, which my sister painted to resemble a devil. I used random colours to print this doll in light of the fact she was going to paint it.
The doll was modified to remove the tail, tail joint and horns. The hair was shortened to make room for the wings. Joints were made for the wings, and a wing holder was added to support the wings. Unfortunately I did not take a picture of the wings supported by the wing holder before giving it to my sister otherwise I would have posted it as well. I also made the lower arms and the ears shorter.
I was satisfied to see that the doll can balance perfectly with or without the wing supports in the palm of your hand or on a ledge. While I did have a wing support that allowed for more movability of the wings, unfortunately I forgot to save it before modifying it into the wing support that is included, so if you want to have more poseability, you may want to modify it to allow it to do so.
These modifications were made some time ago, before 7Fish made the second version of this doll (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3069869), otherwise I would have made it based on that. Still, I think it turned out alright. Something to note though, is that these two dolls are not compatible due to the changed bust, shoulders and torso. The head may be interchangeable, though I have not looked into it.
I included the blender file for this project as well.
The modified wings for this project can also be found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3280207
This doll is meant to be kept together by elastics and wire. I used elastics to keep the parts snug, along side stripped garden wire to allow for posing.