Door Handle for Shower
by gth, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Replacement door handle for a shower screen door. The old design was a bit ridiculous, catching on the clothing of anyone entering the bathroom. This was a temporary replacement until the whole shower unit was replaced.
PS: Google found two images that kind of indicate the type of shower door handle that I wanted to replace (although no magnets were involved in mine).
I doubt anyone really needs to print this exact design, so here's how I went about it -
- Measure the various parts of the door's cross section.
- Design a clip to surround the door's profile, clipping onto the edges
- Add the handle part, designed horizontally instead of vertically so it doesn't catch on clothing.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Door Handle for Shower by gth is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving gth a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure gth would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).