Just another sliding Clean and Dirty sign for your dishwasher! :)
Printable without any support, read instructions below
Silver and black
Attention! This is a print-in-place project!!
To completely avoid supports I followed this procedure (using slic3r PE):
Prepare your files!
Prepare the gcode of these models 0.20 layer height with some pauses:
pause at layer 3 to swap filament color
pause at layer 14 to insert the sign (details about this below!)
pause at layer 27 to insert magnets
- Start printing the sign. I used the black PLA to create more contrast and avoid any kind of post processing (like painting etc). Insert a pause at layer 3 to swap the PLA color.
- Resume and complete the sign.
- Start printing the envelop with the face with the 5 holes placed on the bed.
- Insert a pause at layer 14 and insert the sliding sign as shown in the picture
- Resume the print and stop again with another pause at layer 27 to insert the two 12mm x 2mm neodymium magnets (mine are N42 rated)
- Finish the print! Enjoy :)
Pay attention to calibrate your printer dimensional accuracy otherwise some issue may appear because the tolerance. Let me know and in comments section if you need some help :)