This is a simple remix of my other 150g spinner blackspin, https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2805613
Much easier to build and run than a spinner.
I didn't have much luck with it in competition and didn't progress with this design to make it better. Here are a few tips to make it more competitive.
1) use a 1.5mm or larger diameter steel servo connection.
I used .5mm and it bent after a big vertical spinner hit.
2) use a strong servo!!
Is used this and it was shit. -https://www.banggood.com/TowerPro-SG90-Mini-Gear-Micro-Servo-9g-For-RC-Airplane-Helicopter-p-1009914.html
Use this instead, but not the design may need changing to accomodate - https://www.banggood.com/JX-PDI-6221MG-20KG-Large-Torque-Digital-Coreless-Servo-For-RC-Model-p-973947.html
3) Use a strong servo arm, the cheap plastic thin ones snap.
4) Secure your servo arm with a screw! - Mine didn't have a screw mount and kept coming off, even when super glued on. Screw and locktight that arm
5) The front edge needs a plastic scoop stuck onto it (See Blackspin design for notes)
6) Magents - (Check your club rules on magnets and holding as this is illegal in some clubs) I planned to place magent's into the front scoop and grab arm to hold metal bots.
In testing this worked amazingly, and no bots could get free. I didn't run this in competition as we have rules on permanent holds.
7) Print the grab arm at 100% as it needs to be strong to withstand active weapons.