Most i3 mega user will know the problem that the filament sensor is always moving because the magnet does not hold the sensor.
This file can be used with the original filament sensor.
You dont have to print a new one.
How to mount the sensor holder:
- Remove the magnet on the sensor.
- Remove the screw holding the sensor arm with Magnet on the i3 Mega
- Use that screw to mount your new printed sensor holder.
- Feed the filament into the sensor
- Feed the filament into the filament guide
- Clip the sensor on to the sensor holder
This is a edited version from merks: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3069397
The version from merks has the problem that it can't be used with the original filament sensor, so i editet it that you can use the original anycubic filament sensor.
Tianse PLA 1.75mm