Please see the smaller version this is remixed from for the bulk of the instructions.
I was asked for a larger version to match a studio model sized Thunderbird 2, and was happy to oblige, but there were some knock on changes.
- Body had to be split in two, and to aid painting was actually split into three.
- Fuel drum also split into two.
- Engine in fewer parts as no need for mid section in a different colour, and also option added for no nozzles as metal ones were used.
- Gear hole in wing deeper as internal details added with scratch parts rather than 3D printing.
- Some details of intakes and wing cutouts in fuel drum improved.
- Landing gear tubes now in two different diameters.
- All text removed as this was added using paint/transfers.
- Probably a few things I've forgotten!
I haven't checked that this source still builds the smaller version correctly, which I should do some time.
All pictures are courtesy of Paul Harrison, whose skills with sandpaper and paint are something I doubt I will ever possess!