My rear light broke... So i designed my own...
Im use black and clear PLA for printing... But im think its better if it printing black and clear red PETG.
You need small pice of circuit board (5x10mm). 2 SMD leds and some wires...
- Tinker and solder the wire and LEDs.
- Print the parts. For the top it is better to use a circular filling.
- Insert 2 self tapping nuts into the bottom. Use M3 nuts.
- Pull the wire through the center hole and fix the board with a drop of super glue.
- Install the flashlight in the wing and secure with M3x10 hex screws.
- Apply a silicone clear sealant to the edge of the upper part and fix it on the lower part.
- After the sealant dries, you can ride with your new super bright light!
P.S. Please share youre prints!
Best Filament PLA