by WeeksB, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Created as a trophy for my coworkers' contest to see who could catch the biggest bass this season.
You have the choice of a single or double extrusion model. The single-extrusion model comes in pre-generated support and no support. The dual extrusion model only includes pre-generated support.
- FishTrophy.thing - MakerWare model, single extrusion, no support
- FishTrophyDual.thing - MakerWare model, dual extrusion, support included
- FishTrophySupport.thing - MakerWare model, single extrusion, support included
- FishTrophy.stl - Regular model, single extrusion, no support
- FishTrophySupport.stl - Regular model, single extrusion, support included
- FishTrophy-Base.stl - Regular model of the watery-base, for dual extrusion, support included
- FishTrophy-Fish.stl - Regular model of the fish, for dual extrusion, support included
- FishTrophy.3dm - Rhino model, used for creating dual extrusion models
Supports were generated with MeshMixer
Base Fish model was created with Sculptris
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Fish Trophy by WeeksB is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving WeeksB a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure WeeksB would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).