A succulent pot to replace the jam jar that it came in.
It turns out that succulents like the soil to dry out between watering's so i made this simple vase mode print that i can see the soil water conditions and has drainage.
I ended up setting the X & Y scale to 90% but left the Z at 100% for the final print.
TIP: Replace your SD cards often and with good quality ones, i had several print failures with this which turned out to be a corrupted card!
Octoprint is still winning :)
Base was printed at 60mm/s with regular settings.
NO cooling (for clarity)
i find that for a nice transparent almost optically clear print you have to slow it right down and not use cooling. it also help to have the flow rate slightly exaggerated to get a good layer bond.