- A self clip for the Sony ECM-XM1 so that the microphone can clip onto it's own XLR shell/plug.
- I made a remix that allowed the microphone to attach to a shoe mount. While that works just fine, I am almost always shooting with a wireless microphone simultaneously and the multi-shoe mount ends up being a little clunky.
- This allows the microphone to clip to itself on my Tascam DR-60DmkII and free up the a7iii's shoe to hold the wireless receiver.
- It works!
- A much more professional look than the 3-1 shoe mount adapter (MOVO 3BA-1) I was using previously.
- May work for other 20mm diameter shotgun microphones.
- Relies on XLR jack being in a specific location so may have limited applications outside of the Tascam DR-60,
- Overhangs. Prints alright for me.
I was working on a two piece glue-able version for print orientation strength but the standalone seems to be holding up just fine.
Needed glue stick on the print bed.