This is a really niche design. If I've more than 10 like I'd be surprise!
Not much people own a Gear 360 (2017). Let alone two of them...
Long story short, I got 2 Samsung Gear 360 2017 version and Santa gifted me an HTC Vive VR headset. Convenient isn't it? What about turning them to capture 3D footage for a VR 180 (and almost 360).
Only the main mouting part is done. I'll do the underlaying adapter later on (to gopro, ram mount, etc).
- The two camera have a distance of 64mm precisely.
- Rotation is prevented using an USB-C magnetic plug (not forced).
- Using these magnetic plug will allow you to almost perfectly align the camera.
- Tripod screw underneath must be shorted or equal to 10mm.
- 3 central hole for attachment are 5mm wide and 10mm apart.
- These hole make it suitable to attach to anything you would want until release of base-plate.
- There's hole for ziptie attachment.
20.01.19: Initial release
21.01.19: Add RAM adapter for RAM-B-347U
No support version is to be printed at 0.2mm (poke the layer at the end).
Tolerance are TIGHT.
It's EXACTLY the size needed and the camera can be held in place just by friction.
Printed on a Prusa MK3 without any issue afterward.