I have a growing dice collection that I wanted to be able to display some of the more special sets, and individual dice. I designed a tray to display a single set, then took it a step further to make a modular dice display system. As a member of Dice Maniacs Club on Facebook, I got a lot of great feedback and created a number of other specialized shelf/racks for different types of dice to display. They are designed to have one face showing forward, and the cut outs allow the dice to sit secure in a shaped pocket.
- Standard 7 pieces polyhedral dice set for d20, d12, d10, d%, d8, d6 and d4.
- D20 singles - fits 6 standard sized twenty siders.
- D20 singles - fits five of the larger version, including the MtG spindown variety.
- D20 Jumbo - designed to fit 4 of extra large 34mm dice
- D10 singles - fits six of the ten sided dice
- D6 singles - fits six of the six sided dice. Sits at an angle to rest more securely.
- D8 singles - fits six of the eight siders.
- Custom: Runescape set of dice
There are two sets of brackets that fit the shelves, one for 3 and one for 5 racks.
You can purchase printed version of the racks here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/678424891/dice-display-shelves-geeky-gift-nerdy if you would like.
I have quite a few models available for tabletop wargaming, just check below. I put a lot of time into making these models, so if you're inclined a TIP wouldn't hurt.
If you'd like to purchase a print of this or any of my other models, you can check here are FunBoardGames on Etsy who is the only authorized vendor of these printed models.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FunBoardGames If the models aren't up on his site just shoot him an email with a request, he is usually pretty quick to respond.
I've created a lot of other wargaming terrain for you to download and enjoy:
Fantasy Wargame Terrain
Star Wars Legion/Sci Fi
Amazon Basics PLA