- Now 25 and 35mm key-slot versions are added and ready to be printed!
- The 25, 30 and 35mm version are using less fillament, reducing printing time and are improved in quality!
- Small design changes and reworked inside for less fillament use!
My first 3d printable design!
- The door at our house doesn't have a knob, so it requires opening with a key everytime you want to exit.
To make this easier i designed a doorknob of a respectable size.
The key is firmly clamped inside of the knob.
Dimensions of the key-slots are: [mm]
- width: 25/ 30/ 35
- height: 2.35
- depth: 20.5
Print in the oriëntation as shown in the third photo
Material and Infill
- Bed: 60
- Nozzle: 200
- Surrounding area: 18 - 19