This is a 18680 battery adapter for the Fuji GX680 III cameras. May work with older versions.
Please let me know if you have any question.
NOTE 1: Adapter works well for me but I cannot guaranty that it will work for you.
You take all responsibility if your camera will brake after use of this adapter, for wrong wiring or wrong batteries polarity. Use it at your own risk.
NOTE 2: Tolerances are very tight. Please make sure that your printer is properly calibrated.
Update 1. Feb 4, 2019. There are minor change in body model - I moved battery contacts 2mm down. It works better this way.
Any PLA PLA / PETG
- 3D printed body
- 3D printed cover
- 8 x 6x1.5mm round neodymium magnets
- 6 x Keystone 209 battery contacts
- 2 x 18650 batteries
- Some wire - about 8-10 cm (3-4 inches).
- Use super glue to attach magnets. Let it dry according to your glue manual. Important - Check magnets polarity so body and cover magnets attach to each other!
- Split wire in 3 same length pieces
- Use first piece to solder 2 contacts together.
- Attach contacts - these will be facing front of the camera.
- Solder second piece of the wire to one of the contacts so wire facing left side of the contact. This will be "-" contact connecting batteries and camera. Put the wire thru the hole inside of contact mounting place, and then put contact in a place. Solder the other contact to opposite side of the wire and place contact where it should be.
- Solder third piece of the wire to the contact so wire facing right side of the contact. This will be "+" contact connecting batteries and camera. Put the wire thru the hole inside of contact mount, and put contact in a place. Solder the other contact to opposite side of the wire and place contact where it should be.
- Use your tester to to check all connections.
- When install batteries make sure that polarity is correct.
- Attach adapter to your camera. Sometimes you may slightly push camera contacts for better fit.