Heated Build Wire Support
by mctrivia, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
The sensor wire broke on my heated build platform so I designed this to prevent it from happening again.
1) Use cat6 cable to replace the original 2 cables
-use 2 pairs for the power pins to reduce power losses in the wire.
2) Print suuport
3) Screw into wood base
4) use a tie rap to secure the wire to the end of the support
5) connect other end of cat6 cable to control board.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Heated Build Wire Support by mctrivia is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving mctrivia a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure mctrivia would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).