This duct is based on the Tevo Tornado Fang Shroud for 40mm fan and 5015 blower by gdramos. I replaced my hot end with a Micro-Swiss all metal hotend. The micro-swiss doesn't have one of the attachment holes required. I designed this to pick up both of the mounting holes in the hotend attachment plate. This does NOT have the BL Touch attachment. I use needlenose pliers to hold the upper screw in place while tightening.
Biggest thing is no supports, if supports are turned on they will fill the air ducts and you will not be able to remove them. If you want to add external support, thats up to you.
Sometime ago I printed the Tevo Tornado Fang Fan Shroud for 40mm fan and 5015 fan by gdramos. I love this duct. I had some issues and was forced to buy a new hotend. I settled on the Micro-Swiss all metal hotend. I love this as well, problem is that the duct doesn't love the hotend. The Micro-Swiss doesn't have the fastener hole on the Right Hand side to attach the duct. This left me with only 1 screw attaching the fan duct assembly. Being that I had cracked this hole location... I was S.O.L. I took the original duct design, and modified it using the hole locations for the BL touch attachment. The BL touch portion of the design picks up both of the holes in the hotend attachment plate. The original duct uses only 1 of these locations. The issue is putting in the upper screw. I added a hole above the 40mm fan and routed the duct so the screw can be accessed from the front side. In the pictures you can see how I access the screw and hold it to tighten it. Without the fan installed its considerably easier than shown in the pics. The entire assembly is completed with the original 2 blower fan mounts from gdramos. I have included them here for 1 stop shopping.