I loved the idea of reusing the Z-Stop I had available after installing the BL-Touch. However, I didn't really like having the sensor just hanging off the filament. I remodeled the parent design from @The_Goss to mount securely to the Z-Stepper mount.
All the instructions and examples from his model still apply, then just slide this into place over the Z-axis roller spindle.
v2 - Complete mount
v1.3 - Sensor tray only for remixing into other mounts/parts
- Added v2 STL and F3D files with integrated Z-Stepper mount
- Fixed screw hole alignment
- Thickened backplate to better align switch/connection
- Fillet all the things!
- Center and deepen connector notch
- Loosened tolerance on PTFE cutouts
- Added cutout for wiring connector on bottom face
- Increased front wall thickness on tube enclosure
- Enlarged cutout for sensor arm
Print with supports everywhere in the default orientation (on edge).