Primer filler for Hornady & Dillon pickup-tubes.
thanks to MA-Gladiator from wiederladeforum.de for inspiration!
- print upper and lower base
- print small adapter and drill out the hole with a 4.7mm drillbit
- print large adapter and drill out the hole with a 5.7mm drillbit
- glue in a M5 hex nut into upper base
- print cover with a translucent material
- if you don't have a vibration motor print the imbalanced weight and glue in onto your motor's shaft
For Hornady pickup-tubes cut off the pickup end by 8 mm. File it and give the inner tube a gentle (!!) taper!
- added new upper base version with enlarged grooves
- did some design changes to the primer tube mount, so new upper_base, new adapters and new covers
- added screw hole to the primer tube adapter mount, if you wish to fix that part.
For upper base use a very fine resolution (groove rings)!!!