A beautiful, functional, full-auto, select fire, brushless flywheel nerf blaster.
More info on this blog in this post and this post.
Confirmed to work
Many of the pieces have been updated to function better and screw together stronger.
- The backend has a larger space for the PCB and corresponding wires.
- The Voltmeter slot is larger and a cover was added to hold it in place.
- Trigger and gearbox area was given a complete redesign along with the pusher cam and arm for better functionality.
- An option has been added for a pusher crank with a metal screw post instead of a plastic one (use the wide pusher arm for this).
- several places integeral for grip now have captive nuts for a better and less intrusive feeling.
- On Switch! A hole was added for a round toggle in the center of the "carrying handle" to cut power to the blaster when not in use. (based on these)
- Updated info can be found in this third blog post
-Mag-well inner dimensions and magazine release inspired by Flygonial's Rektify Mk1
-Pusher mechanism seeded from Shades_10318's high-speed dart pusher
And all the hard work of trail-blazers before me.