Since the original files submitted by mustbme seem to be unavailable, I've included those original files (STL, STP, and IGES).
Although I've posted this as a remix, it's more a 'separate, scale, and organize' since very few of the parts have been changed other than thier size (scaled down to fit my modest print bed). I did, however, separate the parts into multiple STL files. When printed at this scale, the full model stands a bit more than 18" tall (about 460mm) rather than the 1.8M of the original.
When printing, I configured the slicer to print the outside perimeters before printing the inside. This helped hold the more intricate details together. I also made sure I configured the number of top and bottom layers so that none of the parts would use any infill (most of the parts are only 1.3mm thick - 0.3mm first layer plus five 0.2mm layers).
As for assembly, I've included a PDF showing how the parts fit together and what STL file they're in.
The parts that slide together fit nicely right from the printer, but the parts with tabs and slots required a bit of filing (opening the slots a little and narrowing the tabs a bit).
0.4mm nozzle, 0.2mm layer