I re-designed this effector for my HE3D K280. I needed to upgrade to the E3D V6 hotend and I also wanted to use the BLTouch as a z-probe. This effector should work on most kossel/delta printers.
This does have heat issues, same as kirill91's version. So if you use the silicon sock, it should block enough heat, however I added some aluminum foil to the surfaces around the hotend. Aluminum foil reflects 83% of the heat, as long as it is not touching the heat source. This pared with the silicon sock, should stop all of the heat from reaching the plastic on the shroud.
This includes multiple mount configurations;
- No Z-Probe
- BLTouch Mount
- Inductive Proximity Sensor Mount
To assemble you will need;
- A M3 tap (Optional).
- 7 x M3 x 6mm socket head cap screws.
- 12 x M3 x 12mm socket head cap screws.
- 4 x M3 x 20mm socket head cap screws.
- 2 x M3 x 25mm socket head cap screws.
- 6 x M3 Nuts.
- 1 x E3D V6 Hotend.
- 1 x E3D V6 Silicon Sock.
- 3 x 30mm 12v or 24v Fans
- 1 x BLTouch.
- Added inductive sensor mount.