(Update 4/12/2019) Uploaded IGES model files for easier remix.
(UPDATE 3.28.2019) Pi3B Case: improved structural strength by slightly thicker walls.
Desktop mounts designed for my 7-inch/5-inch HDMI LCD cases (see below) and Raspberry Pi 2B/3B.
No screw is needed for assembly. If you want to secure the mount to the panel, 1x M3 6mm machine screw works fine.
My HDMI LCD cases:
Waveshare 7inch HDMI LCD (H) Case
Waveshare 7inch HDMI LCD (C) Case
EYEWINK 7inch HDMI Display-C Case
Elecrow 5inch HDMI Display-B Case
There are 45-degree and 60-degree versions as follows. Please print one of them depending on your preference.
- HDMI7andPiDualHook45: For 7-inch HDMI (C)/(H)/-C, 45-degree
- HDMI7andPiDualHook60: For 7-inch HDMI (C)/(H)/-C, 60-degree
- HDMI5andPiDualHook45: For 5-inch HDMI -B, 45-degree
- HDMI5andPiDualHook60: For 5-inch HDMI -B, 60-degree
Also the Pi case consists of following 2 pieces. Please print both.
- Pi3B LCD1: Pi3B Case (bottom part)
- Pi3B Lid: Pi3B Case (lid part)