Took original source file and broke it out into its three logical parts.
I found the original 'handle with name', and thought it would be a good fit for my need to replace a door handle at home. However, pulling down the file, it was revealed that all three parts from the photo were all assembled into a single object.
With a combination of hacking at it with MeshMixer, and slicing it with Microsoft 3D Builder, I was able to break it back out into three parts.
I also took the liberty to remove the embossed name from the handle.
I have included the 3MF files so you could tweak it as well to fit you needs.
** I hate saying this (with a passion)... I have not printed it. The parts are pretty simple and should print and fit together well. I reoriented them to be a little more logical, and in the case of the handle, stronger. But, you may need a little sand paper here and there in case it is just a wee too tight.