This a new carriage design from scratch for Flyingbear P905 and P905x.
The goal of the project was to:
- Mount a J-Head E3d V6 clone
- Add custom fan duct
- Replace the original extruder by a direct drive as to the Bondtech model
- Adapt clone of Prusa Laser Sensor on top of the direct drive.
For that I had to do design and build all parts:
- Direct drive
- Fan duct - Upper part
- Fan duct - Lower part
- Support for Inductive sensor - Auto-leveling (original sensor replaced by an 8mm detection)
The project is almost finished and I use the new Carriage + JHead + Direct drive + Prusa sensor for few weeks and all works fine as expected.
In the future, I will provide all source files of each model created with Solvespace software and give more information on the project.
Please, be indulgent, my English is not really good.
- Added all models designed using Solvespace 3D software
- Added Micropython program to control the Prusa Clone Optical Laser Sensor
Nota: Don't hesitate to ask me more information if you need
Overview and Background