I had attempted 3 times to print and use of the original design and all had broke after one load of laundry.
I edited this design to hopefully give you a fighting chance.
2 of my prints broke right where the post connected to the flat piece at a 90. I added a 1.3mm fillet at that location to hopefully eliminate the fatigue caused from that joint.
I enlarged the shaft hole to the size of the motor shaft at least on my machine of 12.7 x 10.0. I added 0.2 to those dimensions as most printers like to pull to the inside of holes while printing by that much. If you have a dimension problem you could probably scale the x&y by that factor and it should still fit into the coupler rubber. I found this print to be slightly small in that dimension anyway.
I have not printed or tested this part. I ordered and installed the factory part after trying 3 times.
I recommend using Tough PLA or ABS to stand a chance. I would suggest annealing the part before use.
Use as high a temperature to print as your filament allows.
I wouldn't recommend going over 50% nozzle width for layer thickness to ensure the best bonding of layers.
Please comment if you are able to get a working part with this design.