Shoot me some feedback please. Give me some likes if you like it and some constructive criticism if you think something should be changed.
Edit: I added the file for my updated v2 holster.
This is my 6th time 3d printing and my first time ever designing something. I used Fusion 360 and I think for my first time it didn't turn out too bad. I did have to heat it up and adjust the fitment a tiny bit since it was a tad bit tight, but it functions flawlessly now with no play in either direction and won't shake loose. The supports that I used didn't do a great job on the base so I'll play with the orientation and supports to see which is better. I may also add a cut out at the front towards the bottom to allow a finger to assist in removal of the lighter.