Introducing our first tiny wing: the B2 Spirit!
Ever dreamed of flying a B2 bomber in your living room ?!
Have a spare/unused micro quad whoop ?!
Well, just give it wings with this simple and fast build.
1) print the pdf (pages 1 & 2) ideally on thick paper
2) tape the 2 pages and cut the paper according to the outline
3) use this as a pattern to trace the outline on 3 to 6mm thick foam board
4) cut the foam and trim the edges of the wing
5) add some light packing tape on the leading edge as reinforcement
6) separate quad plastic frame
7) glue quad elements on the wing keeping the same position they had on the quad.
Just add a little angle on the back motors (5 to 10°). The more angle, the faster the wing will go and less the you'll be able to fly it in a small area.
8) add some fancy stickers and there you go !
NB: It works with most basic flight controller software. However, we highly recommend using a software in which you can tune the settings (PIDs, expo..)
If you like it, please let us know and share with your friends.
As usual, feedbacks and tips appreciated since it truly helps us keep on doing this.
Make sure you check our website: https://badassdrones.fr/en/
Follow us on insta+youtube+facebook: @badassdrones