This is a Smoothieware config.txt file for the Tronxy X5-S and X5-ST with a MKS Sbase V1.3 board and BLTouch sensor.
To mount the BLTouch, a Petsfang dual duct cooler with BLTouch mount is recommended otherwise you may have to change the offset values.
Based on the works of SgaboLab and drucktipps3d.de, modified to my needs regarding speeds and features.
MKS-Sbase available on banggood including MKS TFT which works without configuration.
To start bed-leveling before print use following gcode sequence:
M280S3 -> lowers bltouch probe
G32 -> Performs calibration
M280S7 -> raises bltouch probe
If you want to use the Ethernet port of the MKS SBase, make sure to enter an ip-address which fits your network at the end of the config file (default is 192.168.178.78)
I´d recommend to update smoothieware to the latest version before use, latest version is available on github:
- supports cooling and heatsink fans
- virtual thermoswitch to control heatsink fans
- bltouch bed-leveling
- 7x7 bed calibration points
- Probe-Out,5V,GND -> ZMax Endstop connector
- Servo-In -> P1.23 (pinheader in top-left corner)
- Most connections are self explaining
- connect cooling fan to FAN terminal
- connect heatsink fan to HEATER2 terminal
- you will need an adaptor to connect your z-motors in series as smoothieware doesn´t support dual-z configuration
- set microstepping jumper (top-right corner) to 32 microsteps
- MKS-TFT (optional) to AUX1 IDC header
- if the extruder spins in the wrong direction, remove the ! in line 81
- filament runout sensor coming soon