Nylon Purse with Silver Chain
by kaadee404, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is my simple purse and is a good place to start if you want to print different purse designs.
It is 200mm long 70mm wide and 110mm tall. I draw these in my CAD with just the fillet and cage commands to move curves where I like them. The best thing is the nylon feels like an expensive material but is very easy to clean.
More directions are on my instructable
- Export to stl file.
- Slice with-
- Perimeters = 2
- Solid layers = 3
- Layer Height = Â½ nozzle diaâ€¦. .25mm for me
- 0% fill because we want to print this hollow. The printer will try to print a top but you need to stop the print as it begins to print a top. We just want the top open of course.
- Print with nylon at 250C on PCB and make sure first layer is close to the print table.
- Slice and Printâ€¦..this will take a whileâ€¦.maybe 2 - 3 hours depending on your printer speed. I have some that take 4 or more hours but they have inside pockets.
- After Printing and cutting off any loose threadsâ€¦poke holes with the soldering iron as shown.
- Add all four eyelets to all four corners.
- Twist in keyring to each set of eyelets on each side.
- Twist in silver chain on one side, then the other. I use about 14 inch chains. sometimes shorter.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Nylon Purse with Silver Chain by kaadee404 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kaadee404 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kaadee404 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).