This remote control aims to control most of the desired objects that do not need to transmit an image or video.
The compact design powered by two 3.7V batteries incorporates 2 joysticks, a 2.4GHz long range communication module, a 16x2 LCD and a keyboard to change the desired display or change the behavior of joysticks.
The architecture is based on the Arduino Nano whose USB port remains accessible, as well as its "Reset" button
An example of software will be available in the coming weeks.
For people needing more space, I drew 3 new parts with the suffix '-Extended' which
allows to have more space in the remote control to house the wires.
- 1x Arduino Nano
- 1x LCD 16x2 HD44780
- 1x NRF24L01 2.4GHz with antenna
- 2x Joystick for Arduino P4P5 RS
- 1x PCB board 2cmx8cm
- 4x Push button 6x6x5mm
- 1x micro potentiometer 10K Ohm 7mmx7mm
- 4x Resistance 10k Ohm
- 1x Resistance 220 Ohm
- 1x On / Off DIP Slide Switch 9x4x3.5mm
- 2x 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable battery
- DIY 2x 18650 battery holder with DC Power Plug
- 17x M2.5x8mm Screws
- 4x M2.5x8mm Screws
- 4x M2.5 Nut
- Many jumper wire
Grey, yellow, red, green