If you want servo that lift arm is replaced with a stronger MG955 servo see:
- Arm w spring.stl and Sving v2.stl
Are to adding a rubber band and spring for increasing handle wight. Not tested yet.
- Grippper v5 with new "spring" for bether grip on the gear.
- Gear v5 is smaller for stronger gripp and fit gripper v5
- ArmFront_v3 (design for the gripper)
- Gripper (x2)
- GripperGear - mounting on the gripperservo
You will need:
- 5 micro servo 9g and it's accessories
- 4 very small screws (for the 4 armed servo horn)
- 3D printer (made for uPrint but it should work on other)
- Some things to controll det robot - i use an Arduino and a servoshield.
Enlarge 10 times before printing. And put the two measurement metric not inches.
1 - Fot
1 - Sving
2 - Arm
1 - ArmFront
2 - Gripper
1 - GripperGear
Servo inserted in custom holes.
Fit the two arms together.
Adjust the servo so that it is in the middle.
Install the servo horn with one arm.
Servo on the fot platform should have the servo horn with 4 arms for stability.
I welcome suggestions for improvements.
Robot program for Arduino: