Replica of the Delorean time circuit of "Back to the future"
MAJ : 19 mai 2019
The object consists of 8 pieces to print with a layer height of 0.2mm and a line width of 0.4mm:
- Capot (print = 2h00, no supports).
- Futur red module (print = 4h20, no supports).
- Présent green module (print = 4h20, no supports).
- Past yellow module (print = 4h20, no supports).
- Rebord Left ( print =2h00, with support)
- Rebord Right (print = 2h00, with support)
- 2 reinforcement bar on the back (print=2h00, with support)
Arduino code = FORTHCOMING
Check the datasheet of your displays, the order of the pins may vary depending on the manufacturer.
The principle remains the same, "connect the letter of your segment (a, b, c etc ...) to the letter written on the PCB" as in the example photo.
For all displays: The DP pin (the bottom right corner of all displays) is never used you can delete it.
For digital displays only: there are 2 out GND (on my picture example it is pin 3 and 8). You only need one, you can delete the other.
I printed a handy welding aid to check the lengths and I put the image of my templates to help you cut the cables to the right length.
(*) I made a PCB to make things easier. For the manufacturing it is very simple:
- Go to the website: https://jlcpcb.com/quote
- Place the compressed file Gerber2.zip
- The basic options are sufficient so do not change anything.
- You just have to order 5 identical PCB (you will only need 3 but ...) !
layer height 0.2mm & line width 0.4mm