FrSky X10S (probably X10 too, i do not own it and can't verify) has huge, heavy, ugly handle. Due to handle you can't fit TX into most bags easily as it almost doubles transmitter thickness (bye, betaflight hive). Also it's hard to use some modules with stock handle (no antenna mount due to being too far from TX/module).
I re-did handle a bit:
- get 2x M3 standoffs, 10mm length (they are available everywhere or you can cut them from longer standoffs)
- get piece of 10mm carbon tube (i used 172mm but can be much shorter, 115mm will fit nicely, too)
- print 2x each part attached
- glue mirrored parts together, including standoff
- take off rear cover, unscrew stock handle nuts, mount new handle using M3 bolts, put carbon tube and tighten bolts.
Designed to be printed from ABS (including shrinking), may be printed from other materials, but may be slightly too big, but this is not critical.
Will protect antenna and front switches, when placed horizontally handle is at the same level as stock module cover.
Will add QLRS mount later.