No one had a working fang duct setup for the Zesty Nimble, so I made one from Lion4H's fangs. I also added KenNox's 5050 LED mount and mediaman's BLTouch and EZABL mounts. This utilizes the stock E3D V6 fan. I have also included the 2 other untouched parts you need from ZestyTech to assemble this mount.
Note: I do not own an EZABL so I built that version model using a 3D model. Please leave feedback in the comments.
Airflow Water Test: https://youtu.be/snvSk1HK5ro
• 2019.06.26: Included the two original ZestyTech files you need.
• 2019.05.02: Fixes to EZABL version (airflow obstruction removed).
• 2019.04.05: Fixes to BLTouch version (small airflow obstruction removed, minor cosmetic adjustments, and probe moved 2mm closer to hotend) and a new EZABL version added.
• I went with a fairly quiet 24V dual ball bearing fan from https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DQ7F1T7/.
• Just print it in the supplied orientation with supports. Make sure you use a Support Brim or it may come loose from the bed. If you have issues with printing the LED mount, lower the Support Overhang Angle in Cura to 60.
• Please note the orientation of the heat block in my pictures. It should be facing towards the left so that heater and thermistor wires come out that back.
• Instead of sliding the duct down onto Zesty Nimble mount, I found it easier to gently pull apart the two duct mounting rails so it could be slid over the mount from the front.
• Make sure all your wires (aside from the 5015 fan wires) are behind the duct before mounting it. There is a space to the left of the stock E3D V6 fan for all the wires to run.
• For the BLTouch, use the below. Measure after installing in case of printing variations.
X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -46 (was -49 prior to 2019.04.05 update)
• I do not own an EZABL, so the below is based off the model position. Please let me know if this is correct.
• If using Unified Bed Leveling with a correctly centered 235x235 bed size, use the below setting so that the probe can reach the the back, left, and front edges. The right edge will need to be extrapolated using G29 P3.
If you want, you can buy me a coffee at https://ko-fi.com/vampyrex13.