Tested with Makerbot Replicator- Needs modification!
-The hinges don't work, there was a mess on the underside of the print, the clicky thing that I made was too brittle.
-It's a bit difficult to remove the pans once they fit in, so need to modify the removal hole.
-The pans fit perfectly in the mold, allowing for custom palletes and interchangeability.
-The clip works perfectly for the water brush that I measured, there may be some allowance for other brushes.
I saw the basis for this design on Thingiverse, wanted a brush clip and more boxes, thought I can design that myself, no problem. Except the file was strangely misshapen on the program I use (TinkerCAD) (the file was fine in Windows 3D viewer and another online program). So I had to build it from scratch. A handy project to learn the software and troubleshoot designs.
Used a pan design for the boxes, I think it was the one by beetlevc, but not 100% sure. All sources credited!
The clip (should) have a 13mm interior diameter to fit my Sakura Koi Water Brush.
I also added a little catch thing so it can snap closed. Also added a circle hole to make it easier to remove pans. Also also added supports for better printing. I hope this all works when I test it one day.
I also have a version with 4 pan boxes.
Netfabb fixed the original design, I found out about it after the re-design.
Snip the supports; optional sanding.