Links to the parts contain Banggood's affilate metadata.
- add smaller screw sizes (for the step-down holder inside)
I needed a docking station for the Eachine PRO58 module as I still use my Skyzone goggles without any module bay.
This is an enclosure designed to fit:
- Standard photo tripod nut (1/4" UNC)
- 5V step down converter
- goldpin female headers
- 4-pole mini-jack socket as audio/video out, could be improved with additional components splitting the video.
- DC socket.
- 3 microswitch buttons (optional, working only with WPRO58 firmware, could be improved with additional components
- Print the parts, you will also need a module cover for your module.
- Slide in the 1/4" UNC screw in the bottom
- Connect the audio/video out from goldpins to the minijack
- Connect the DC in to the Pololu 5V step down converted
- Connect the Pololu output to the goldpins.
- Connect the buttons to the goldpins
- Use the screws to assemble everything together.
Great WPro58 diagram with pinouts
When fully assembled, it should be compete with the retail products as:
Of course without any extra features.
Please feel free to propose improvements