This duct is a redesign of my first design that was based on the Tevo Tornado Fang Shroud for 40mm fan and 5015 blower by gdramos. I replaced my hot end with a Micro-Swiss all metal hotend. The micro-swiss doesn't have one of the attachment holes required. I designed this to pick up both of the mounting holes in the hotend attachment plate. This does have the BL Touch attachment. The cables route through the hole without needing to remove the connectors. I use needlenose pliers to hold the upper screw in place while tightening with a long ball allen. The big change with this duct, I redesigned the duct path to focus the air under the nozzle. I also closed up some of the gaps to give it a more "finished" appearance.
I used rafts because I was having some bed adhesion issues. They can be a little tricky to remove, but it allowed me to successfully complete the print.