iPhone 5 bike mount
by flowb, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a simple iPhone 5/5s handlebar mount for your bike.
It is pretty tight but in return it does not fall of while riding.
You are still able to plug in the dock-connector, audio-jack and use the speakers and side buttons.
There is a version for 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars make sure you get the right one.
See also the instructions.
print with support and raft (i know, a lot of wasted material but no screws ;) )
This settings worked for me:
Numbers of shells: 3
layer height: 0.25mm
about 3 hours
- i used two 5mm cable ties
- (place a piece of bike tube or grip tape or something similar to prevent the mount from rotating around the handlebar)
- pull the cable ties tight
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
iPhone 5 bike mount by flowb is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving flowb a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure flowb would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).