For best stiffness print the parts with 3 outlines, 0.2mm layer height, minimum 3 top and bottom layers and 25% honeycomb/ 3d-honeycomb infill.
You will also need:
- A nail with 1mm diameter, where you cut a piece of 7.5mm out. This connects the inner bolt with the smaller latch.
- A short spring out of a pen which moves the smaller latch.
- A long spring out of a pen which moves the larger locking latch. This spring needs to be stretched, so that it still has tension when retracted.
- Four countersunk screws M3 x 12mm which hold the upper and lower part together.
- Teflon grease for the moving parts.
If you need this thing for the opposite direction, just mirror the upper and lower part in your slicer.
doesn't matter PLA
25% honeycomb/ 3d-honeycomb