Piezo-ABL E3D Titan Aero bracket for CR-10 / Ender 3
This is a completely re-designed Titan Aero bracket, now with integrated Piezo Z-probe / probe mechanism, part cooling fan and cap, for the Creality CR-10 / Ender family of printers.
Auto leveling with a Piezo Z-probe is one of the most precise and clean ways to do auto leveling, because it uses the nozzle itself to "feel" where the bed is.
Piezo sensing has many advantages over other ABL methods, because it works:
- with any build platform surface!
- without requiring re-adjustment of the Z-probe after changing your nozzle
- at any temperature (no corrections needed for different temperatures)
- without any sensor offset
- with high precision and repeatability (< 0.020 mm)
Link to the Fusion360 file: https://a360.co/2Oq00bf
Link to Video (G28 + G29): https://youtu.be/Ep4njOaFKQI
For all other info and assembly instructions I refer to my 28-page document:
Prima Value PLA